Turkey is a country where people of all races, religions, and ethnicities live in peace. This multicultural society is one of the most popular reasons that many tourists, including Indian citizens and Indonesian citizens alike, are drawn to Turkey.
What is a Turkey Visa?
Turkey visa is a document issued by the Turkish government that allows foreign nationals to enter, exit and stay in Turkey for a certain period of time. There are different types of visas depending on the purpose of your visit: Turkey Visa for Indian Citizens
-Tourist visa: This type of visa is issued for tourism purposes and allows you to stay in Turkey for up to 90 days.
-Business visa: This type of visa is issued for business purposes and allows you to stay in Turkey for up to 180 days.
-Student visa: This type of visa is issued for those who wish to study in Turkey and allows you to stay in Turkey for the duration of your studies.
To apply for a Turkey visa, you will need to submit a completed application form, your passport or other travel document, and supporting documents depending on the type of visa you are applying for. The application process and requirements may vary depending on your country of citizenship.
Why Should I Get a Turkey Visa?
There are many reasons why you should get a turkey visa. For one, it will allow you to travel to Turkey for up to 90 days without having to obtain a separate visa. Additionally, it will allow you to enter into the Schengen Area for up to 90 days within any 180-day period. Lastly, it will allow you to work in Turkey for up to 90 days. Turkey Visa for Indonesian Citizens
How to Get a Turkey Visa
Turkey visa for Indian citizens
As of October 1, 2019, the Turkish government has implemented a new electronic visa application system for Indians wishing to visit Turkey. The online application process is straightforward and can be completed in a few simple steps:
- Visit the official website of the Republic of Turkey e-Visa Application System at
- Click on the “Apply Now” button and select “Indian Citizen” as your nationality.
- Enter your personal information, passport details, and travel itinerary. You will also need to upload a passport-style photograph.
- Once all the required fields have been completed, submit your application and pay the visa fee using a credit or debit card. Please note that the visa fee is non-refundable even if your application is rejected.
- You will receive an email confirmation once your application has been processed successfully. Print out this confirmation and bring it with you when you travel to Turkey. Your electronic visa will be linked to your passport electronically and you will not need to present the printed confirmation at the border control point.