There are so many different types of visas that are available to Indian nationals. These visas vary in their application process, fee and duration of stay. The article discusses two types of visas: India Visa for Belgian Citizens and India Visa for Austrian Citizens.
The e-Visa facility is available to citizens of all European Union (EU) member countries, plus many other countries around the world. Indian Visa for Belgian Citizens
Indian Visa Requirements
-A valid passport with at least 6 months remaining
-A completed and signed visa application form
-One recent passport-sized photograph
-Proof of onward or return travel
-Any other required supporting documents, as specified by the Embassy or Consulate
How to Apply for a Visa
Assuming you are a Belgian citizen and wanting to apply for an Indian visa, you will need to follow these steps:
- Go to the website of the Embassy of India in Belgium and click on the link for visa application forms.
- Print out the form and fill it in with all the required information.
- Make sure to sign the form at the end.
- Collect all the other required documents, such as a passport photo, your passport, and proof of travel plans. Indian Visa for Austrian Citizens
- Submit the form and documents in person or by mail to the embassy. You may be asked to attend an interview as well.
- Pay the visa fee, which varies depending on what type of visa you are applying for and how long it is valid for.
- Once your application is approved, you will receive your visa by mail or in person from the embassy.
Traveling With Your Visa
If you’re a Belgian or Austrian citizen planning to travel to India, you’ll need to obtain a visa before your trip. Here’s what you need to know about getting an Indian visa as a Belgian or Austrian citizen.
The process for obtaining an Indian visa is relatively straightforward. First, you’ll need to fill out an online application form and submit it along with the required documents. Once your application is approved, you’ll receive a confirmation email and can then proceed with booking your travel to India.
When you arrive in India, you’ll need to present your passport and visa at the immigration counter. After that, you’re free to explore all that India has to offer!
Support and Assistance
The Indian government offers a number of options for Belgian and Austrian citizens who need support and assistance while in India. The first option is the 24-hour helpline, which can be reached by calling +91 11 2671 2671. This helpline provides assistance with a wide range of issues, including lost passports, medical emergencies, and legal problems.
The second option is the consular services offered by the Embassy of India in Brussels and the Consulate General of India in Vienna. These services can help with a variety of issues, including visa problems, travel document issues, and emergency assistance.
Finally, there are a number of private companies that offer assistance to Belgian and Austrian citizens in India. These companies can help with everything from airport pick-ups to hotel bookings.