New legislation has been introduced in Canada that allows Romanian and Slovakian citizens to apply for a Canadian visa. This new legislation is aimed at making it easier for skilled workers from these countries to move to Canada. Find out how you can go about getting one of these visas, what the requirements are and what you need to do before you apply.
Applicable Countries and Requirements
The Canadian visa process is different for each country. For Romania and Slovakia, the requirements are as follows: CANADA VISA FOR ROMANIA CITIZENS
- You must have a valid passport.
- You must have a clean criminal record.
- You must have a letter of invitation from a Canadian citizen or permanent resident.
- You must have proof of financial support for your stay in Canada.
- You must be in good health and have medical insurance for your stay in Canada.
- You must be willing to undergo a medical examination, if required.
- You must be willing to comply with the conditions of your visa, including providing fingerprints and photographs, if required.
Cost of a Canada Visa
The cost of a Canada visa varies depending on the type of visa you are applying for. The cost for a single entry visa is CAD$100, while the cost for a multiple entry visa is CAD$500. If you are applying for a work permit, the cost is CAD$155. CANADA VISA FOR SLOVAKIA CITIZENS
How to Apply for a Canada Visa
There are a few different types of visas that you can apply for if you want to come to Canada. The type of visa that you need will depend on the reason for your visit. You can apply for a visitor visa, a work permit, or a study permit, among other types of visas.
If you want to come to Canada as a tourist, you will need to apply for a visitor visa. This type of visa allows you to stay in Canada for up to six months. You will need to provide proof of your ties to your home country, such as a job or family, and show that you have enough money to support yourself during your stay.
If you want to come to Canada to work, you will need to apply for a work permit. You will need a job offer from a Canadian employer before you can apply for this type of visa. Once you have a work permit, you can work in Canada for up to four years. After four years, you will need to reapply for a new work permit if you want to continue working in Canada.
If you want to come to Canada to study, you will need to apply for a study permit. You will need an acceptance letter from a Canadian educational institution before you can apply for this type of visa. Once you have a study permit, you can study at any approved educational institution in Canada.
The Canadian visa application process can be confusing and frustrating, but we’re here to help. Here’s a step-by-step guide to applying for a Canadian visa for Romanian and Slovak citizens.
- Gather the required documents. You’ll need a valid passport, two recent passport photos, a completed visa application form, and any other required supporting documents (such as proof of financial support or an invitation letter).
- Submit your application online or at a Visa Application Centre (VAC). If you apply online, you’ll need to create an account and upload your documents. If you apply at a VAC, you can submit your application in person along with all required documents.
- Pay the application fee. The current fee for a single entry visa is CAD $100 (about EUR 60).
- Schedule an interview at the nearest Canadian embassy or consulate. You’ll need to provide proof of travel plans and show that you meet all eligibility requirements for a Canadian visa during your interview.
- Wait for a decision on your application. Once your application is complete, it will be sent to a central processing centre where it will be reviewed by an immigration officer. You should receive a decision on your application within 30 days.
If you’re a citizen of Romania or Slovakia, you’ll need to obtain a Canada visa before you can enter the country. The process is relatively simple and straightforward, but there are a few things you’ll need to keep in mind. Be sure to start the application process well in advance of your planned travel date, and gather all of the required documents before beginning. With a little bit of planning, you’ll be able to get your Canada visa without any issues.